Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.
CS portable by Developer's over at a popular russian phone forum have been working on this game for a while and we have seen upgraded version after version. In the update (1.88b) i am pleased to tell you they have now added Xperia Play support including touchpads and buttons. Played by over 1000 people online at a time this cross platform pocket version of the popular PC Counter Strike is a great free game for Android.
Critical Strike Portable (legal name) - cross-platform online game running on Unity3D engine. The main developer is Igor Levochkin. Here are some features in this game:
- Free to Play (F2P)
- Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
- Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
- Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
- All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
- Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
- Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
- Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D
- Xperia Play Optimized
- USB Native controller support