Price: Price is different for each platform
Move to SD: Yes
Size: 3MB Download
(WARNING ONLY IN VERY EARLY STAGES AT MOMENT SO ITS SLOW)
MirrorOp Sender is a software application that can MIRROR your Android screen images to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. At the same time, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, and some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about Various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/
Android sender (ROOT) - Android Receiver -
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted, and is listed in the supported devices.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device which will be sending the video
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp or Android app Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC or other android device is connect to the same WiFi network
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC/Android
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device
7. Follow the screen direction on your Android device to project to the Receiver!
8. Have fun testing