Critical Strike Portable (CS Portable) delivers the nostalgic Counter-Strike style gaming experience on your Android smartphone and tablet! Enjoy the smooth and customizable touch controls and play the exciting cross-platform first-person shooter against other players on the web and on other mobile platforms.
CS portable by Developer's over at a popular russian phone forum have been working on this game for a while and we have seen upgraded version after version. I am pleased to tell you they have now added USB native controller support, play with your tablets or Xperia with HDMI and a Dual Shock 3 (PS3) game pad for that full on console feel. Played by over 1000 people online at a time this cross platform pocket version of the popular PC Counter Strike is a great free game for Android.
Critical Strike Portable (legal name) - cross-platform online game running on Unity3D engine. The main developer is Igor Levochkin. Here are some features in this game:
- Free to Play (F2P)
- Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
- Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
- Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
- All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
- Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
- Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
- Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D
- Xperia Play Optimized
- USB Native controller support
NOTE - To play with your gamepads you will need to map all buttons and axis in the in-game button mapping settings, also turn off GUI setting to get rid of the on-screen controls for that full on console experience!!
Video (new USB pad preview)