Stream games from you desktop Pc to your Android mobile to play!
Developer: Jean-Sebastien Royer
Move to SD: Yes
Size: 1.4MB Download
Kainy is a remote desktop oriented for Gaming and Performance. Stream your games from your PC into your Phone/Tablet. Play your PC Games Everywhere (Wifi/3G/4G). This app works alot like the popular Onlive service but the only difference is that it streams your games from your PC to your Android device. Play any PC Game, PC Emulator, or more from where ever you are, But make sure you have a good internet connection and a powerful home computer. Dev support is good so far with the creator adding tweeks and improvements in every release, Only issues you may find are the setting up of both the app and the PC program and also the image quality that is being streamed (We hope to see this improve). This tool will also work with Xperia Play hardware buttons but the touchpads have not been implemented just yet. Biggest bonus with this concept in our eyes is COD on the move, yay!!
- About 100 Preset Templates for Controls and UI.
- Up to 60 fps.
- Customize your Interfaces (Buttons and Controls).
- Apply your Custom Pages (Interfaces) for each of your Games/Applications.
- Use Accelerometer to control your Games.
- Support Fullscreen, Sounds, Bluetooth Keyboard...
- Authentication/Data encryption in 128 bits.
- Use Kainy as Game Controller.
- Xperia Play Optimized