- Developer: Robert Broglia
- Status: Stable
- Price: £1.99
- Move to SD: Yes
- Size: 2MB Download
Emulate the classic Gameboy (Color) hand-held on your Android device
Gameboy (Color) emulator based on Gambatte 0.5-wip (GPL), designed and tested on the original Droid/Milestone, Xoom, Galaxy S2, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs.
- Selectable color palettes when playing original GB games
- Cheats codes in Game Genie & Gameshark (01xxxxxx type) formats
- Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Gambatte should work on GBC.emu and vice-versa.
- Supports games in .gb and .gbc formats, optionally in zip files
- Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
- Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (no need to purchase a separate app, see website for full instructions)
- Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support